West End Centre, London Road, ST4 5AW
Sarah Mason (Community Engagement Officer
Summary of Role
We are looking to recruit a Volunteer Administrator to support us with a range of administration duties which will, contribute to the effective running of The West End Centre.
The Centre is used to deliver activities, workshops and other services and events.
An understanding of relevant health and safety requirements is desirable and a willingness to undertake appropriate training may be required for this position
Description of Tasks
- Answering the telephone and taking enquiries from the public.
- Dealing with other enquiries that may come in via email or post.
- Assisting with room bookings and invoices.
- Collection and input of data onto spreadsheets.
- To comply with the requirements of Health and Safety, other relevant legislation and West End Policy Procedures.
This Role is on a part time basis, days to be arranged.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent telephone manner and people skills.
- Computer literate and comfortable with Microsoft office tools i.e. databases and emails or willingness to learn.
- Outgoing friendly and proactive character.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Keen to share ideas, learn and contribute.
Personal Qualities Needed:
- Reliability and punctuality
- Good team working skills
- Ability to ask questions and follow instructions.
- Respectful to others.
- Personable, friendly and approachable.
- Good sense of humour, creative, flexible.
Training and Support
Full training will be given and regular support offered.
Sarah Mason (Community Engagement Worker)
West End Centre
405 London Road
Stoke on Trent
01782 437591/ 07856328116